Château de la Dame Blanche
1, Chemin de la Goulotte
25870 Geneuille - FRANCE
The restaurant is open from Monday evening to Saturday evening (closed on Saturday midday), from 12:00 to 13:15, and from 19:30 to 21:15. It is open on Sunday lunchtime upon reservation, from 10 people.
Tel.: +33 (0)3 81 57 64 64
Getting to the Château
To get to the Château de la Dame Blanche
- Besançon, 2nd exit off the motorway (St Claude Exit)
- At the 1st roundabout, follow national road 57 towards Nancy/Vesoul
- Take exit no. 51 (right) towards Auxon, Cussey sur l'Ognon, Geneuille
- Pass in front of the Peugeot garage on your right
- At the roundabout, take the D1 (1st right) towards Cussey sur l'Ognon, Geneuille
- After about 700 m, take the D1a on your right, direction Geneuille.
- At the first roundabout, take “Geneuille Centre”
- Go past the “Chez Lydie” Cafe, then past the Town Hall, and the Catalan Cellar on rue Lyautey.
- Continue straight ahead, on the D208 and pass in front of the small Fontaine, rue de la Gratotte (rising street).
- At the very end of rue de la Gratotte is rue de la Goulotte, and there is a large green gate.
You have arrived!